I have always been drawn to the spiritual side of life.
- Angel cards
- Star Signs
- Dream Catchers
- The Cosmos
- White Witches… and the list goes on.
I never felt like it was just US on the planet, living in the universe, it didn’t make sense, I felt there was more, so much more.
Always been humbled by the size of the galactical emptiness, the mysticality, the realisation that in the scheme of things we are just teeny tiny specks.
I remember arriving home many years ago after being away traveling, armed with a Sage stick (to clear bad energy) and a Sounds Of The Dolphins CD, and insisting my Dad and sisters to lay on the floor and listen to it with me.
The CD was NOT a hit, with any of us, in fact it made us all giggle and we didn’t get through the full 2 hours. The sage stick however has stayed in my life and I love to waft around from room to room cleansing the corners of my house or hotel rooms, the smoke of the sage clearing bad or stagnant energy.
I think in my families eyes, it confirmed that day, that I was a little bit different, slightly kooky, a bit of a hippy, definitely bohemian.
30 years on, times and attitudes have changed, we are all more aware, more conscious more curious, being a bit of a hippy dippy is acceptable, it seems everyone is more in touch and in tune with themselves and the world around them.
Many people are using meditation, mindfulness, and gratitude as part of their lives daily and seeing and feeling the benefits, I know I have, massively, and I am going to post a more detailed blog about this and how it has helped me in my life in a few weeks as these are truly powerful tools to have and use.
For now I want to talk about the Moon. Our closest celestial neighbour, quite often a total sleep disturber, not just for me, more and more people are tuning into the effects the moon has on our moods.
A full moon signifies change, growth, pouring down a massive amount of energy on us it is a time to embrace exciting new opportunities for a new you.
Crucial for controlling the rise and fall of tides, it can have a huge gravitational pull on us as we are mostly made up of water.
So its makes total sense to me that whenever there is a full moon, guaranteed my sleep patterns are effected, I find either falling asleep or staying asleep near impossible, my mind more alert and much more active.
It’s when crystals are supposed to be cleansed, either on a window ledge or better still in a garden or on a balcony in the full light of the Moon. For those of you that know me, I incorporate crystals and gemstones in my jewelery collection as I have always felt their healing power.
Paolo Lai who is a friend and an incredible healer who has gone above and beyond and really utilised the powers of the full Moon, creating a one of a kind Moon Mist Aura Spray.
This magical potion is made by infusing water with crystals, leaving them to bathe overnight under the Full Moons magical energy.
Paolo then enriches the crystal water with a combination of essential oils and a pinch of Himalayan rock salt. Charging the crystal water with vibrations from a sacred singing bowl to ensure maximum healing, emotional clarity and purification. Resulting in each batch being completely bespoke and unique.
The last bottles of Moon Mist were made during the stunning and extremely rare Blood Moon.
An extremely important time in terms of change and growth and a huge energy shift. I was one of the lucky ones to get one, although I am about to run out as I have been spritzing obsessively.
I have been using it to energise myself, whenever I am feeling sluggish or in need a pick me up.
Sometimes you just need to clear the air and occasionally when you encounter someone with a negative energy, a bad vibe, which can be draining its good to use to cleanse and protect yourself.
It is also amazing to use before meditating or before yoga class.
The good news is there is a full moon on 25th September and Paolo will be making another batch, so be quick and get your orders in!
The ingredients are a secret but I begged him to tell me so and I could share with you all!
- Palo Santo used in South America by shamans and medicine people for its powerful cleansing and purifying healing power. It was used to improve respiratory issues, stress, anxiety and inflammation and inspiring creativity. Evoking protection and bringing love and good fortune.
- Sage neutralises negative energy and protects against emotional tension, brings positive energy into your life.
- Rose, called the queen of oils, with its extremely high vibration, improves emotional level and harmonises body and spirit.
- Geranium, helps uplifting your mood, calms nervous system and induces deep relaxation.
- Patchouli, extremely effective as an antidepressant, strengthen the mind and relaxes the body
- Himalayan Rock Salt, purifies and rejuvenate energy field and Aura, eliminating emotional blockages and negative energy.
- Clear Quartz, or Master Healer, helps cleansing the energy around you, and transforms negative ions in positive ions. Reduces radiation from electrical devices. Bringing strengths and clarity to intellect.
- Smoky Quartz, grounding stone, protects and balances energetic field.
- Rose quartz, or Love stone, brings feminine energy and compassion, helps healing the heart with unconditional love.
- Other crystals are added in relation to the moon and time of the year to strengthen the Aura spray.
To order your Moon Mist Aura Spray £30 send Paolo a message on his Instagram @paoloreflex
Warning to you all, get your orders in quick!
As always would love to hear your thoughts.
Omg Lisa your story of your bohemian difference is exactly like mine! I’m a spiritual person too and defo sense the full moons pull. My cat goes crazy and also my daughter and brother are shall we say “challenging’ around this time! I’m also a big striking fan, my fave is a psychological astrologer, Liz Greene, had all the families charts done they were unbelievable, so so spot on ! Have learned a lot about myself on a deeper level with astrology – do you follow it? Am interested in the healing, life has been so tough, I’m bruised and need a big comfort blanket ! 😊
Tracey. Thanks so much for your message. We are kindred souls! I’m also interested in healing and I would love to learn reiki as well as reflexology which I already do to George and my family. Sending Love 🙏🏽
Typo in my message – striking – should be astrology ! I also am fascinated with tarot – had some really accurate readings over the years. Yes kindred souls! You even walked passed me in selfridges about 4 years ago and we looked at each other and smiled 😊!